Thursday, March 30, 2006

I WAS TAGGED AGAIN

The Blogworld as I know it changed this evening... I've been tagged! It was inevitable... you blog... you become friends with fellow bloggers.... and ZONK!!! they get you when you're not looking.
El Patro's Tijuana Tortilla did it to me... So now I'm obligated to tag four others....
But first I have to answer the following questions... then I'll name the four I'm tagging. They will have to answer the same questions... and tag four other bloggers. This should be done on their own site... but link me to it when you do...
So... here goes... the questions; I chose to rewrite the questions El Patro sent, due to I was tagged just recently.

1) What are your guilty pleasures??
Professional wrestling and romantic comedy movies.

2) What song is your theme song?
"Ring of Fire"

3) You receive $20.00 change in a retail store. The correct change is
$1.00. What do you do?

I already gave back the 20.

4) You know your friend's husband has another lover. Tell wifey?
No, I'll end up with two enemies.

5) Who do you admire, that would surprise others?
I think Clint Eastwood is one of the greatest artists in history.

OK, so time to tag 4 other people. Well, here goes, and everyone check these blogs out, they’re all great..

  • Blurred Clarity


  • CLAY CANE


  • Folk Rock Girl (FRoG BLoG)


  • jaebrysonblog
  • 7 comments:

    Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

    I'll get to it as soon as I've destroyed the Saddam/WMD myth.

    patrick said...

    Good theme song choice. Did you see "Walk the Line"?

    patrick said...

    Ooh, a shout-out. I love shout-outs! :P

    Bougie Black Boy said...

    Yeah i dont do this tagging thing... i deny them all... :)

    Anonymous said...

    Good answers. I completed mine here.

    Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

    Tomorrow I promise!

    Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

    Hope I didn't disapoint...